Fragile X Overview
Screening & Assessment
Peer-reviewed Journal Articles
- Hersh JH, Saul RA (2011). Health Supervision for Children with Fragile X Syndrome. Pediatrics, 127(5):994-1006.
- Key Findings: A comparison of family, financial, and employment impacts of fragile X syndrome, autism, and intellectual disability
- Key Findings: Prevalence of Fragile X Premutation Prevalence of CGG Expansions of the FMR1 Gene in a US Population-Based Sample
- Wheeler A, Raspa M, Bann C, Bishop E, Hessl D, Sacco P & Bailey DB (2014). Anxiety, attention problems, hyperactivity, and the Aberrant Behavior Checklist in fragile X syndrome. American Journal Of Medical Genetics Part A,164A(1): 141-55.
- Tassone F (2013). Newborn Screening for Fragile X Syndrome. JAMA Neurology.
- Kronk R, Bishop EE, Raspa M, Bickel JO, Mandel DA &Bailey DB (2010). Prevalence, Nature, and Correlates of Sleep Problems Among Children with Fragile X Syndrome Based on a Large Scale Parent Survey Sleep, 33(5):679-87.
FXS and Autism: Similar But Different. Clinical Insights into the Similarities and Differences for Diagnosis and Treatment